Life is an article

"Life was good, back in the days". Ever thought about how the only remains of the past is how you remember it? Life is an article, my friend; it's up to you to make yesterday epic.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I live life hard. I love intensity, high speed and passionate romance. I'm a crooner, writer, poet, actor, snowboarder, singer and dancer, who trusts too much and falls in love too easily. I'm also a total nerd who can spend three days in a row playing computer games.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Outside the Asylum

Recently recovered mental patient Hjalmar Nordén was proclaimed as sane by psychiatric experts last week. Today he releases his first book; "My dichotomy and me", about the time he spent "on the other side" of his mind. His comment about the book's content is "I tried living my own life for one day and the life of the one I wanted to be the next, for more than five years". When asked about where he learnt an advanced word such as "dichotomy" he mumbles something about educational computer games and Diablo 2.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

16/8/06 8:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
mmmm
i want to tell first i sow u in dubai thes year and like your presonalty , also i realy get a good experuins in ympon the other hand when i read your cv i didnt thike that u have all thise things , i thibk that u are student .


see u
and i like u site

huda alshamsi

6/4/07 9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home