Life is an article

"Life was good, back in the days". Ever thought about how the only remains of the past is how you remember it? Life is an article, my friend; it's up to you to make yesterday epic.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I live life hard. I love intensity, high speed and passionate romance. I'm a crooner, writer, poet, actor, snowboarder, singer and dancer, who trusts too much and falls in love too easily. I'm also a total nerd who can spend three days in a row playing computer games.

Friday, June 24, 2016

Oh, free spirit
What role will you play next?
Yet another man
Taken from a text

Or a bus on diversion
For it's not easy
To be a free spirit
In a world of convention

Here. Put this diaper on your face. Make sure you change it every five hours. No, not the diaper, stupid. The face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home