Life is an article

"Life was good, back in the days". Ever thought about how the only remains of the past is how you remember it? Life is an article, my friend; it's up to you to make yesterday epic.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I live life hard. I love intensity, high speed and passionate romance. I'm a crooner, writer, poet, actor, snowboarder, singer and dancer, who trusts too much and falls in love too easily. I'm also a total nerd who can spend three days in a row playing computer games.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Frost

Frost had formed on the quay. Someone had scraped together a small amount of frost on the board walk ahead of me, forming a little white ball. I picked it up, thinking of how it must have been a child, longing for the first snow, shaping a would-be snowball in its little hands. As my fingers made their way around the white little creation, I noticed how it was not a would-be snowball at all. It was someone's used snot tissue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home